We are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. This privacy notice explains how we use the information we collect about you.
The Privacy Notice only applies to personal information that we collect when you visit and use our website at www.flotationenergy.com/ and any other website that we have provided that links to this website.
What information do we need?
We collect basic personal data about you specifically, name, address, telephone number and email address.
Why do we need it?
In particular, we need to know your basic personal data to direct your enquiries to the correct person within our organisation.
Legal bases for processing
In order to process and use your personal information lawfully, we rely on the following legal bases:
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- for our legitimate interests in ensuring effective operational management and internal administration, document retention/storage, compliance with regulatory guidance, exercise or defence of legal claims, product/service improvement and communicating with you; and
- with your consent, to maintain and develop our relationship with you. You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What do we do with it?
The personal data we process is processed by our staff to:
- to contact you to help you with any enquiries or complaints;
- communicate with you by telephone, mail, email or other electronic means.
For the purposes of IT support and maintenance, we, or a third party who we share personal information with, may host, store and handle that personal information outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).